Join Afro Soca Love Passport for an exciting, immersive group tour of the beautiful island of St. Lucia. Nicknamed the “Helen of Caribbean,” the island is renowned for its natural beauty, which includes world-famous views of its picturesque Pitons. See these great scenes while soaking up the lively St. Lucian culture as the island jovially preps for Carnival.
The group excursion includes:
- Roundtrip ground transfer from airport to property
- 3-night stay at 4-star property in St. Lucia
- All food and drinks while on property*
- Sightseeing excursion, including Pitons and La Soufriere Drive-In Vocano (weather contingent)
- Catamaran cruise party
- Authentic food and cultural experiences
- Afro Soca Love Carnival Party
- Gratuities for lodging and excursion
- Other optional Afro Soca Love activities
The group excursion excludes:
- Airfare to St. Lucia
- Wine and select spirits (available at additional cost to you)
- Gratuities for ground transportation, housekeeping, etc. (tip at your discretion)
- Any unplanned meals and drinks outside of the property or not covered on the itinerary
- Any unplanned activities not covered on the itinerary
- Hotel incidentals, including spa and special dining services
Early Bird Special:
$1,755 per person for single occupancy room (full price $2000)
$1470 per person for double occupancy room (full price $1715)
Lock in your early bird price rate with a $300 per person deposit before March 1st. Or pay in full, $1,600 for single occupancy or $1,315 per person for double occupancy for an ~20% discount.
Must be +21 and up, have a valid passport to travel within the dates or if a non-US citizen any travel necessary documentation
All registration costs, except for non-refundable deposit, will be returned if you request a cancellation before May 24th, which is 30 days prior to event. Cancellations made between May 24th and June 19th, will be charged a cancellation fee of 50% of full registration fee. No-Shows and Cancellations made after June 19th, will be charged full value of registration. Cancellations must be received in writing. Additional terms and fees may apply to Partial Room cancellations.