La Nouvelle Orleans Ballroom, Morial Convention Center
New Orleans, LA
6:00pm cocktails, 7:00pm seated dinner & awards
2018 Co-Chairs: Greg Reggio and Steve Trotter
Announcing the 2018 Gold Medal Chefs
- Chef Jana Billiot, Restaurant R'evolution
- Chef Scot Craig, Katie's Restaurant and Francesca
- Chef Jose Garces, Garces Restaurant Group
- Chef Michael Gulotta & Chef Katie O'Hara, MoPho and Maypop
- Chef Carl Schaubhut and Timothy Webb, DTB
- Chef Amy Sins, Langlois
Join us for the 7th annual Gold Medal Chefs Gala and Hospitality Awards, an annual fundraiser benefiting the Louisiana Hospitality Foundation. The event features a five-course seated dinner with dishes prepared by five of Louisiana’s best chefs, as well as an awards ceremony to honor those in our community who make a significant, positive impact on our hospitality industry.
- Ella Brennan, Special Hospitality Industry Award
- Lyn Morein, Bayona, President’s Outstanding Volunteer Award
- Tory McPhail, Commander’s Palace, Jamie Shannon Outstanding Chef Award
- Spiros Dimitriou, New Orleans Marriott, Hotel Champion of Hospitality
- Todd Graves, Raising Cane’s Chicken Fingers, Drago Cvitanovich Award for Outstanding Philanthropy by an Entrepreneur
- Hyatt Regency New Orleans, Outstanding Philanthropy by a Hotel
- Dolph Parro, Republic National Distributing Corp., Brian Klotz Award for Outstanding Philanthropy by a Supplier
- Leah Chase, Dooky Chase’s Restaurant, Archie Casbarian Humanitarian Award
The Louisiana Hospitality Foundation’s mission is to strengthen Louisiana’s hospitality industry through support of individuals within the community. We do this by supporting workforce development programs directly related to our industry; providing access to culinary and hospitality education; working to ensure a positive perception of Louisiana’s hospitality industry; and providing financial assistance and/or guidance to people in the hospitality industry during times of crisis.
A portion of ticket sales are tax deductible.
Sponsorships are available, CLICK HERE
Questions? Call Jennifer Kelley at 504-913-5980 or email email@example.com.
If you prefer to purchase tables or tickets with a check, contact Jennifer Kelley and she can issue an invoice.