Friday, October 27, 2017, 11:00am - 9:00pm
Saturday, October 28, 2017 11:00am - 9:00pm
Sunday, October 29, 2017 11:00am - 7:00pm
Event is rain or shine.
VIP tickets include one day general admission plus access to VIP tent, open bar, private restroom and front-of-stage viewing area.
NOTE: Children 12 years and under will be admitted free when accompanied by a paying adult.
Our three-day festival offers fun for all ages:
- Dozens of Louisiana seafood dishes and other food items from twenty restaurants and caterers
- Beverages including water, beer, sodas, & cocktails
- Three days of live music
- Celebrity chef cooking demonstrations
- Seafood-themed educational activities
- An arts village showcasing gifts, décor and more
The festival is produced by the Louisiana Hospitality Foundation
, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. Proceeds from the festival benefit this important organization.
PROUDLY SPONSORED BY: Bud Light, Louisiana Seafood, New Orleans Convention & Visitors Bureau, Bergeron Automotive, PJs Coffee of New Orleans, Yuengling Lager, New Orleans Tourism Marketing Corporation, Louisiana Lottery, Pepsi, OffBeat Magazine, Where Y'at Magazine, Gambit Weekly, Louisiana Kitchen & Culture Magazine, New Orleans Magazine.