Workhouse Arts Center, GQ Agency & Snapshot Moments
presentsTALES FROM THE GRAVE!
An outdoor movie night spooktacular!
@ the Lorton Penitentiary
DOUBLE FEATURE FRIDAY for Friday the 13th!
7:00PM - 9:00PM Friday the 13th Part IV
9:00PM - 11:00PM Friday the 13th Part VI
Saturday, October 14th
Doors open at 7:00PM
Showing Starts at 9:00PM
The old Lorton State Penitentiary has been transformed to one of the spookiest places in Virginia and becomes a very hair-raising experience. Come grab a sofa (yes we have placed a dozen plus sofas on our graveyard field), or bring a blanket and enjoy a spooktacular movie. Fully Stocked Bar!!
What to expect:
Unlimited Popcorn (with purchase)
Outdoor Light Up Games (Bocce Ball, Cornhole, and much more)
VIP Parking available (with purchase)
Giant screen for 1000 people.
Haunted houses throughout a haunted trail**.
Halloween movie screenings every weekend*.
Free Photo Booth capturing your favorite moments.
A fully stocked bar to help you calm your nerves (21 and over)
- Wear warm clothes (hat and jacket).
- Wear shoes suitable for hiking through uneven trails.
- Enjoy The Mad Haunters Haunted Trail with over 3 haunted houses! (tickets sold separately).
- No flashlights, alcohol or bad behavior
What is your refund policy if something comes up & we cannot attend at all?
- Consider it a donation to Workhouse Arts Center. The funds raised through the haunted trail and alcohol go towards a variety of scholarships, school discounts, and developmental projects for the center. If there are special circumstances, call the office 202-766-4380.
* Bar proceeds benefit Workhouse Arts Center. Unlimited Popcorn with purchase of Popcorn ticket option. Vip parking available with advance ticket purchase or at the gate, pricing to be announced soon. Haunted houses and trail provided by Mad Haunters. Photo Booths photos are free of charge and have Social Media sharing capability. DC's best DJ's will be a rocking the joint. 21 and over will be able to purchase from the bar only with an ID check. Halloween best costume contest to be announced soon. All tickets are non-refundable.